Family law issues are primarily a matter of state law. Laws on these subjects vary from state to state. There are intergovernmental pacts or agreements to support cooperation between states on family law issues, such as child custody and adoption. (3) The full name and date of birth of the child whose custody must be delegated. one. An application for voluntary conservatory custody must be made in a concrete manner: That the petitioners wish for this transfer of conservatory custody for the following reasons: The Interstate Compact on the Placement of Children (ICPC) is an interstate pact implemented by the 50 states of the United States and the District of Columbia. It controls the legal transfer of children from one state to another for adoption. Both the state of origin in which the child is born and the host state where the adoptive parents live and where the adoption of the child takes place must authorize the movement of the child in writing before the child can legally leave the State of origin. This pact governs the intergovernmental movement of adoptive and foster children who want petitioners, knowingly and voluntarily to custody of the above children to – This petitioner wants physical custody OR custody of the person of the children (indicate one) for the period ________Behörden and legal aid. Please note that not all forms are approved for all jurisdictions or agencies. In particular, we advise users to be careful when using Gale-type forms – these forms are often useful templates, but since each dish is different in Louisiana, Gale cannot guarantee that the format of their forms is what their court is asking for.

If you have any questions about The Gale Forms, contact your librarian. You can also find some court forms on the court website where you want to file – you can search the court`s website or call the library for help. If you are unable to find the information you are looking for or need additional help, please see the recommendation`s resources. (6) The name and address of the agency, institution or person to whom the child is to be transferred and, if necessary, the relationship to the child. East Baton Rouge Parish Family Court Online Self-Help Resource Center Free petitions on family law and simple procedural forms.